Are you looking for Airsoft Scar Reviews? Our experts found 61899 number of feedback online for "Airsoft Scar" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Airsoft Scar. On selected products for the Best Airsoft Scar you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Airsoft Scar
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Airsoft Scar after analyzing 61899 reviews.
|1||Evike FN Herstal Licensed Scar-L Full Size Entry Level Airsoft AEG Rifle by Cybergun (Color: Black)||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Tenergy Airsoft Battery 8.4V NiMH Battery Pack with Mini Tamiya Connector High Capacity 1600mAh Batteries for Airsoft Guns MP5||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Tenergy 9.6V Airsoft Battery High Capacity 1600mAh NiMH Flat Battery Pack w/Mini Tamiya Connector for Airsoft Guns MP5||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Lonex Airsoft M Series Scar Plastic Black PMAG Magazine 200 RDS ASG MID Cap||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|5||NASTIMA 11.1V 1200mAh Airsoft Stick Battery||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Evike - Full Metal 300 Round Hi-Cap Magazine for M4 M16 L85 Scar Series Airsoft AEG - Dark Earth||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Evike FN Herstal Scar-H CQB Licensed MK17 Gas Blowback Airsoft Rifle by VFC (Color: Black)||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|8||SOFT AIR USA FN Scar-L Spring Airsoft Rifle||9||Buy on Amazon|
|9||CYMA HK416 190rd Standard Magazine for M4 / M16 / SCAR Airsoft AEG Gun (M007) softair (FOR AIRSOFT TOYS ONLY)||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|10||SOFT AIR USA FN Scar-L Spring Airsoft Rifle||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
1. Evike FN Herstal Licensed Scar-L Full Size Entry Level Airsoft AEG Rifle by Cybergun (Color: Black)
- This is not a listing for an individual Airsoft part or component.
- Fully automatic and semi automatic select fire
- Magazine shaped battery pack (Battery and charger included)
- Front and rear sights
- Parallax free optic, works in sub zero temperatures
- Forward 20mm accessory rails
- Vertical grip included
- ABS polymer body and FN Scar side folding stock
- FPS: 185 – 185
2. Tenergy Airsoft Battery 8.4V NiMH Battery Pack with Mini Tamiya Connector High Capacity 1600mAh Batteries for Airsoft Guns MP5
- Peak performance pack – Tenergy’s high performance batteries provide more playtime; our 8.
- Ideal airsoft AEG battery power – Fits popular models of airsoft guns like: MP5, SCAR, M249, M240B, M60, RPK, PKM, G36C, M4A1-RIS/M4A1, CAR 15, MP5SD6, MC51, FNP90, G3A4 and others.
- Fast charge and lasting capacity – Tenergy’s 8.
- Battery pack configuration – Each electric airsoft battery dimensions: 4.
- Mini tamiya connector – The airsoft replacement battery pack with Tamiya battery pack connector, mini Tamiya female connector assembled with 16 G wire.
3. Tenergy 9.6V Airsoft Battery High Capacity 1600mAh NiMH Flat Battery Pack w/Mini Tamiya Connector for Airsoft Guns MP5
- Peak performance pack – Tenergy’s high performance batteries provide more playtime; our 9.
- Ideal AEG battery power – Fits popular models of airsoft guns like MP5, SCAR, M249, M240B, M60, RPK, PKM, G36C, M4A1-RIS/M4A1, CAR 15, MP5SD6, MC51, FNP90, G3A4, and others.
- Fast charge and lasting capacity – Tenergy’s 9.
- Battery pack configuration – Replacement battery for airsoft gun dimensions: 4.
- Compatible mini Tamiya connector – The electric airsoft battery with Tamiya battery pack connector, mini Tamiya female connector assembled with 16 G wire.
4. Lonex Airsoft M Series Scar Plastic Black PMAG Magazine 200 RDS ASG MID Cap
- LONEX 200rd MID CAP MAGAZINE
- Tokyo Mauri based AEG’s only !
5. NASTIMA 11.1V 1200mAh Airsoft Stick Battery
- Parameters: 11.1V 3S 1200mah lipo battery, Discharge Rate: 20C; Connector: Mini Tamiya.
- Fits: Special design for popular models of airsoft guns: M4, Crane Stock, M110, SR25, AK47, MP5K, MP5, SCAR, M249, M240B, M60, G36, M14, RPK, PKM, L85, AUG, G3, upgraded or modified AEGs and other series and models.
- Advancessd Li-Ion Technology: No memory effect and low rate of self-discharge (1% per month).
- Battery Parameter: Size: 124*20*16 mm/4.
- 100% Satisfaction: You will be 100% satisfied or we’ll give you 35 days moeny back, 1 year Warranty.
6. Evike – Full Metal 300 Round Hi-Cap Magazine for M4 M16 L85 Scar Series Airsoft AEG – Dark Earth
- Durable steel external casing with a high strength polymer internal core
- Great compatibility; works with a wide range of brands
- Easy loading through the top loading door
- Capacity: 300rds
7. Evike FN Herstal Scar-H CQB Licensed MK17 Gas Blowback Airsoft Rifle by VFC (Color: Black)
- This is not a listing for an individual Airsoft part.
- Injection molded polymer receiver
- CNC machined upper receiver with integrated 20mm flat top rail, ideal for mounting optics and other accessories.
- Realistic blowback action, rifle locks in the open position after the last round is fired
- Folding, adjustable polymer stock
- Ambidextrous fire controls, charging handle can be configured for right or left handed shooters
- Flip up front and rear sights
- 30 round capacity
- Utilizes the VFC gas system
- Muzzle Velocity: 415 – 430 FPS
8. SOFT AIR USA FN Scar-L Spring Airsoft Rifle
- Powerful spring: 300 FPS with 6 millimeter ammo
- Ready to play: Shoots 6 millimeter ammo in a single shot. Includes 100 starter BBs
- Replica: Made with high strength ABS polymer for a realistic feel. Weighs 4 pounds
- Easy to load: Magazine holds 50 rounds
- Features: Folding/collapsible stock and flip-up front and rear sights
9. CYMA HK416 190rd Standard Magazine for M4 / M16 / SCAR Airsoft AEG Gun (M007) softair (FOR AIRSOFT TOYS ONLY)
- 190 Round High Capacity M4 style magazine made by CYMA.
10. SOFT AIR USA FN Scar-L Spring Airsoft Rifle
- POWERFUL SPRING: 400 FPS with 6mm ammo
- READY TO PLAY: Shoots 6mm ammo in a single shot
- REPLICA: made with high strength ABS polymer for a realistic feel. Weighs 3.95 lbs.
- EASY TO LOAD: Magazine holds 350 rounds
- FEATURES: Folding/collapsible stock and flip-up front and rear sights
Airsoft Scar Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Airsoft Scar stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Airsoft Scar in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Airsoft Scar for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Airsoft Scar Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Airsoft Scar in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Airsoft Scar currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Airsoft Scar based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Airsoft Scar before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Airsoft Scar they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Airsoft Scar, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Airsoft Scar before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Airsoft Scar will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Airsoft Scar if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Airsoft Scar on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.